Weekly Long Snapping Lessons in Illinois held by Rubio Long Snapping Instructor Nolan Owen.
| | | NOLAN OWEN BIO | | |
Rubio Long Snapping Instructor Nolan Owen is compelled to guide aspiring long snappers to become change agents in their craft. Derived from the success as a 4 year Division 1 Starting Long Snapper for the Northern Illinois University Huskies, Nolan Owen's mission is to professionally train long snappers in the necessities required to achieve their set goals of pursuing the next level. Nolan focuses his efforts in advancing a long snappers through technique/form training, performance training, consistency/snap speed training, post snap responsibility training, and game situation training.
To promote rapid progression for learning and the accommodation for the needs of client base, Nolan offers multiple lessons at multiple locations per week in the Chicago Suburbs. Rubio Long Snapping Instructor Nolan Owen is determined to bring his innovative and proven training abilities that helped generate nationally recognized long snappers to every Rubio Long Snapper's arsenal.
| | | NOLAN OWEN RESUME | | |
- Professionally trained under Long Snapping Guru Chris Rubio [2005-2010]
- Long Snapping Instructor at Rubio Long Snapping National & Regional Camps [2007-present]
- Signed 4 Year NCAA Division 1 Full-Ride Scholarship, Northern Illinois University Huskies [May 2007]
- True Freshman Starter for Punt and Field Goal Units, NIU Huskies 
- 4 Year Division 1 Starting Long Snapper, NIU Huskies [2007-2010]
- 52 Consecutive Games Played, 475 Total Career Snaps, NIU Huskies [2007-2010]
- Coached/Coaches Nationally Recognized & Recruited High School Long Snappers, NCAA Division 1 Collegiate Long Snappers, and NFL Prospects in Illinois [2007-present]
- Hired by Former Head Coach Jerry Kill and Specialists Coach Jay Nunez of the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers as a Long Snapping Consultant.
- 14 Rubio Long Snappers who attended weekly long snapping lessons under Nolan Owen have made it to Division 1 College Football.